I have been dealing with a mysterious rash on a questionable part of my anatomy for the last few days. It’s not itchy, but it’s somewhat “wet” which makes me think it’s some kind of a bacterial infection. I have been holding off seeing a doctor about it until I have exhausted all my home remedies. I wouldn’t feel comfortable unleashing a full grown bum to some stranger for them to give me their opinion, at least not yet!
I purchased a bar of ( drum roll please!!) AFRICAN BLACK SOAP!! (insert mad cheering here) Yes, last night as I was washing my hair with African black soap, I decided to wash my ass with it as well, what the heck, right? Guuurll! That rash is disappearing! When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was touch my butt. It doesn’t feel “wet” it’s actually drying up and I can feel scabs forming which really means the rash is drying up. If by Monday the rash is gone, some lucky doctor’s eyesight will have been spared by not having to look at my ass. Three cheers for black soap!!!
Have you tried African black soap?
PS: Sorry,no images for this post due to a risk in permanent psychological damage to the viewer.
- Black Inventors And Inventions (mademan.com)
- frantz fanon (cmlt280.wordpress.com)
- Diaper Changing Your Baby (enfamil.com)
- Is this a rash on my stomach or something else? (zocdoc.com)
- God Lives in a Bar of Soap. (itsnobullshit.com)
- What are these little bumps on my chest and arms?? (zocdoc.com)
- How can I make my poison ivy stop itching? (zocdoc.com)